News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

New CPC Soccer game from Retrobytes !!!! [WIP]

Started by XeNoMoRPH, 14:44, 14 July 19

Previous topic - Next topic

XeNoMoRPH

your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es

Gryzor

trocoloco

looks like a new football game in development, nice!

robcfg

I says that "A new front is open on RetroBytesProd, we hope to win the battle with RetroBytesSoccer".

Sounds like it's ready or almost ready.

Gryzor

Nich

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:38, 14 July 19
Could be, or a competition entry?

Speaking of which, is #CPCRetroDev happening this year? The official announcements marking the beginning of the contest seem to be getting later and later every year.

teopl

Nice pixels! :) I guess we can expect only good and great stuff from RetroBytesProd!

So, new #cpcretrodev is on... http://cpcretrodev.byterealms.com/contest/cpc-retrodev-2019/

Of course, in Spanish... :D

I translated it, but still I got quite get this part about additional points regarding "Astro Marine Corps" mention. Can someone elaborate - is it enough to have a plant-like thing which eats player during gameplay or...?

Nich

Quote from: teopl on 22:29, 02 August 19
I translated it, but still I got quite get this part about additional points regarding "Astro Marine Corps" mention. Can someone elaborate - is it enough to have a plant-like thing which eats player during gameplay or...?

My understanding from reading the rules (in Spanish) is that this is sufficient. The rules state:

QuoteEl guiño debe tener relación con lo que sucede cuando pierdes una vida comido por una planta en el juego Astro Marine Corps. Sólo se considerará válido si se realiza durante el gameplay. Se recomienda incluir una captura y una explicación en la documentación adjunta.

In English:

"The 'tribute' must relate to what happens when you lose a life being eaten by a plant in the game Astro Marine Corps. It will only be considered valid if it occurs during the gameplay. It is recommended to include a screenshot and an explanation in the attached documentation (when you upload the game)."

teopl

Thanks, I guess it will not be *that* hard to incorporate plant in a puzzle game I am making... But since I want a little story also (which is already determined in some way and doesn't have space for plants lol) - I must find a clever way to present a plant hehe, and I think I know how...