the mag will now have the following
* A CPC community section - cpc'ers favs of 2016 many thanks to the ones i have received so far - anyone else who wants to put down their 2016 favs with a few sentences etc would love to see them.
* A pokes / cheat section - many thanks Nich i tried the Oulaws ones worked well.
* A coders section - interviews with coders for games such as Magica, Outlaws, possibly Imperial Mahjong and one or two others at this stage. i am in two minds to have the interviews as a separate section or merged in with the game review. What are peoples thoughts on this ?
* CPC retrodev 2016 section
* A Demo section although not many GFX demo's being made these days.
* All the games from 2016
I am in discussion with Bob Wakelin for a cover design of the mag fingers crossed it happens would be an honour if he could do the front cover page design.
For info on Bob's design history check this link http://www.boxequalsart.com/bob%20wakelin%20artist%20profile%20page.html
I would love to get some A3 posters printed to go with the mag i have asked a few coders for permission to use their 2016 games and waiting to hear back.
I recently posted a comp on freelancer to design a cover they were all pretty poor so if anyone wants to put a cover design forward please feel free id love to see it
i have some time off over Easter so hopefully i can get it on Kickstarter around then.