News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Brice Rive, Programmer for Defender of the Crown,Guest star at cpcRulez.

Started by MacDeath, 21:21, 27 February 12

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Just read it, nice read :) Thanks so much!

Btw, a "bug that greatly diminishes the appearance of the orincesses"? Sounds like her night gown was too thick in the winning screen? :D

genesis8

Quote from: Gryzor on 10:08, 02 April 12
Just read it, nice read :) Thanks so much!

Btw, a "bug that greatly diminishes the appearance of the orincesses"? Sounds like her night gown was too thick in the winning screen? :D

Doh, the introduction was missing in both french and english, it's now corrected.

MacDeath

Do you think the "bigger 3" disks" trick is also possible on Speccy+3 (the one who looks like a CPC6128... minus the good colours on screen....) ?

anyway the job on DotC has started, Megachur has started to analyse and modify the source.

http://cpcrulez.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4830

he will extract the texts so we can translate them into your languages, fellow amstradists from elsewhere than France. ;)

Your help and suggestions may be appreciated too.

any volunteers ?

MiguelSky

Quote from: MacDeath on 03:18, 03 April 12he will extract the texts so we can translate them into your languages, fellow amstradists from elsewhere than France.
Hey, that would be great !!

Skunkfish

Apologies for dragging an old thread up from its grave, but did we ever see any translations of Defender of the Crown?
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

TotO

I remember to have started to do some GFx in 2012 for an updated version...

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Ooh nice. Comparing to the original shots (http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&num=699) these look like they make use of the CPC much better.

TotO

Thanks. I have just found them attached to an old email.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Heheh that's how it goes :D

Both the colours and the dithering are much better in these.

jesusdelmas

Quote from: TotO on 13:29, 17 January 19
I remember to have started to do some GFx in 2012 for an updated version...

I hope.you release.the game soon XD

TotO