News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Orion Prime doubt

Started by Joseman, 10:15, 30 October 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseman

Hi

i've playing Orion Prime from time to time... but i'm stuck since several days...

I hate Walkthroughs, i don't like to cheat games, I prefer not finish the game than cheat or read a Walkthrough

But i've one question to the (great) programmers:

Is possible to get stuck in Orion Prime?, I mean, if i do something incorrectly or not in the correct order (like in sierra games) or perhaps any bug that appears time to time (like in ALL the Daedalic adventures)

And i take the opportunity to say again: What a great game is Orion Prime, i really enjoy playing it at nights... Thankyou all who where involved in the making of this great game!

remax

All is always possible, so being stuck in a situation not anticipated by programmers is an option.

But, some puzzles in the end are really tricky, so i'd think it's more the problem you have.
Brain Radioactivity

||C|-|E||

Interesting question! I am playing it as well and I would really like to know. However, I must confess that I am one of those that, after many tries, checks the walkthroughs in case of being really stuck  :D I would also like to use this chance to praise Orion Prime one more time. It is, in my opinion, pure awesomeness made game  :)

Targhan

Oh, thank you!

To my knowledge (:)), it is not possible to get stuck in OP. The only thing that can get you "stuck" would be to save your game in a deadly area and not being able to get out. For example, being in a radiated area, or deep in the level 0 with a low energy. But people will not save in such places... So no, it's not possible, unless I am proven wrong!

So enjoy the game and don't be afraid to get stuck :).
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

MiguelSky

@Joseman, hahaha, you have finally fallen under text adventures charm.

||C|-|E||

He seems to be still in the (great) world of the point and click!  :D

Joseman

Quote from: MiguelSky on 19:57, 30 October 16
@Joseman, hahaha, you have finally fallen under text adventures charm.

Hi @MiguelSky !

Well, for me Orion Prime is more a graphic adventure!

Text adventures like type 500 words every time... at the moment is not what i like! but time will tell..

MiguelSky

This is going to change when you try DoomsDay Lost Echoes.

||C|-|E||

Quote from: MiguelSky on 20:11, 31 October 16
This is going to change when you try DoomsDay Lost Echoes.

If it did not change with AD games... ours is going to face a very difficult situation converting anyone!  :-X :picard:

:)

Xyphoe

Where are you stuck? Perhaps I can give a subtle hint?

Having played the game through a few times, I've not come across a situation where you are stuck.