Author Topic: Unreleased games by Clockwize  (Read 201 times)

Offline Nich

• Supporter
  • 6128 Plus
  • CPC Game Reviews webmaster
    • CPC Game Reviews
  • Liked: 274
Unreleased games by Clockwize
« on: 22:54, 27 May 17 »
While browsing CPC-POWER for the latest set of updates, and being reminded of this post from 2014 in another thread, I noticed that details of several unreleased games by Clockwize have been added to CPC-POWER:
No CDT or DSK files are available to download yet (and I don't know when, or if, they will become available), but the screenshots look very appealing! :)

Offline SyX

• 6128 Plus
  • Liked: 976
Re: Unreleased games by Clockwize
« Reply #1 on: 01:41, 28 May 17 »
The games have been preserved by Dean himself and they will appear in the next CPC-Power update.

Thanks to Frank Gasking, I got in contact with Dean a few years ago and two weeks ago, he wrote me that at last he had time for preserving the CPC versions of Clockwize's games.

He is an AMAZING guy and has given his permission for making the games public available.

He told me a lot of nice stories about Clockwize/Video Images, for example, Clockwize was found when they got the contract for making the R-Type loading screen (we updated the credits in CPC-Power), and I hope that we will see in a future Retro Gamer more information about Dean and Clockwize, because after talking with him, him and his company has converted in one of my favourite CPC developers ever, hehehe.

And I love Unpredictaball with all those rasters and even a level editor in 22 KBs.

Offline Gryzor

• Administrator
  • 6128 Plus
  • CPC-Wiki maintainer
    • CPCWiki
  • Liked: 2299
« Reply #2 on: 13:08, 28 May 17 »
These all look very nostalgic and old school. Can't wait to play them, do let us know when they're up!

Offline Poliander

• Supporter
  • CPC664
  • Liked: 38
« Reply #3 on: 14:59, 28 May 17 »

Looks like Donald Trump  ;D