News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Pinball Dreams, new game from Batman Group!!

Started by Joseman, 13:28, 17 September 16

Previous topic - Next topic

HAL6128

Oh, yes, great. Maybe you can post after RetroSeville some images for stimulation purpose? ;D
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

dodogildo

Quote from: Gryzor on 07:39, 18 September 16
Oh wow. I love Pinballs on the computer !!!!

[emoji106] And I love pinball everywhere [emoji16]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

M'enfin!

mr_lou

The next retrogaming meeting I'll be having with my mates will be the first weekend in November. Would be awesome to show it off there.  :)

tastefulmrship

I remember picking up the two-disc Fairlight crack of Pinball Dreams from a Bamiga Sector-One & Kent Team party! I loved it and played it constantly on my 1mb A500! I'd even leave the menu running to listen to Blazier's amazing music!
My favourite table still is Nightmare (the music is mesmerising), but Beat Box was the one I played the most as I could get most of the jackpots and a huge score on each game!

I am really looking forward to seeing the CPC version of this amazing, and very famous, Amiga title! No pressure! ^_^

Looks like October 2016 will be a great month for CPC game releases and new CPC graphic modes!

Quote from: zeropolis79 on 17:49, 23 September 16Would love it if someone converted Robocop 3 to the CPC...
I've done the C64 title music... it's a start!

Joseman

Here some pics of Retrosevilla showing Pinball Dreams!

Dubliner

A friend sent me a video of the game recorded with a phone and OMG the hype is over 9000.

Smoothest scroll i have ever seen on a CPC.

alex76gr

I still believe that i got my myopia from the green GT-65 monitor, but i can't prove it! :)

TotO

Quote from: Dubliner on 09:11, 24 October 16Smoothest scroll i have ever seen on a CPC.
It is a standard 25Hz double buffer vertical scrolling with rupture. Nicelly done.
No magic, as Rhino said. The game was well chosen to look great on a CPC. (don't try to put cube into circle and all goes fine)

Pinball Dreams look really promissing!  8)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

tastefulmrship

This is a game you need to play on real hardware (connected to a loud stereo with a decent sub-woofer)... because any video will not do the game justice! It lives up to the hype and then more!

Shame the menu & in-game music is so shyte! ^_^

reidrac

Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

Rhino

Hi and thanks!

I would like to release the preview in a few days, and for that we are polishing some details. Is there a cat-art master who wants to participate?

Quote from: TotO on 09:36, 24 October 16
It is a standard 25Hz double buffer vertical scrolling with rupture. Nicelly done.

TotO usually do right analysis, but I fear that this time is not the case: no 25hz, no double buffer, no standar rupture. :)

Regards!

TotO

Quote from: Rhino on 12:56, 24 October 16TotO usually do right analysis, but I fear that this time is not the case: no 25hz, no double buffer, no standar rupture. :)
Haha. I have expected that you are using fliped pictures to increase the ingame colours. Wrong speculation...  :-\
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

villain

kawickboy

There's a big french retro-gaming meeting this week-end, should we have something to show ?

TotO

Quote from: kawickboy on 13:37, 24 October 16There's a big french retro-gaming meeting this week-end, should we have something to show ?
See you at the RGC.  ;)

Rhino

Quote from: kawickboy on 13:37, 24 October 16
There's a big french retro-gaming meeting this week-end, should we have something to show?

I hope so, we are working out the details to publish the preview in a few days.

dlfrsilver

Quote from: Rhino on 17:40, 24 October 16
I hope so, we are working out the details to publish the preview in a few days.

Oh oh oh oh XD

I guess some c64 fanboys are going to have their asses in fire lol 

I would even kill to watch simply a short video of Pinball Dreams CPC :)

Nich

Quote from: Rhino on 12:56, 24 October 16
I would like to release the preview in a few days, and for that we are polishing some details. Is there a cat-art master who wants to participate?

Have you contacted Supersly? He's pretty experienced at designing CAT'arts.

Rhino

http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=68387

* Note that the video does not show the 50 fps properly, so it should be tested on real CPC + monitor!

Regards!

Ast

Ast/iMP4CT. "By the power of Grayskull, i've the power"

http://amstradplus.forumforever.com/index.php
http://impdos.wikidot.com/
http://impdraw.wikidot.com/

All friends are welcome !

tastefulmrship

Mucho apologies to Olof Gustafsson, McKlain and anyone with ears! ^_^
Many thanks to EgoTrip for finalising some of the instruments for me!

The full release will have much better music/sfx as McKlain will do it, rather than me! He's just a little busy right now!!!
(Congrats, fella!)

roudoudou

It's very nice and of course the best pinball game ever released on CPC  8)

Is the ball management in final version?
My pronouns are RASM and ACE

Kris

Looks very good; hope to see the fianl version asap :)

Xifos

Ok that's good for the pinball dreams cpc version !

Now you can adapt pinball fantaisies !
;)