News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Presenting myself and New fighting game for 6128 requires coder.

Started by ToniGalvez, 09:50, 08 January 19

Previous topic - Next topic

ToniGalvez

Hi Folks,

I am a graphic artist, I started my first videogame in 1994, I worked for Infogrames and Acclaim (Gameboy Colour) and later, PC, PSP and Mobile games. And some 8 and 16bit titles.

I am part of the Batman Group, I draw the Ignition Pinball stage and the ending picture of the Batman Forever demo.

I started working on a fighting game last year, I love the 80s, so, I decide to include lots of references over the level. The tiles are 10x40 size if I remember well. Standard Mode0 graphics for CPC 6128. 

ToniGalvez

The main character, I got to work on the other main character for the second player. The sprite is the same size than the Renegade game.

ToniGalvez

First Enemy, every enemy got 3 colour variations with sightly different values of stamina, energy and attack.

menegator

This is great!!!!

It will be certainly a happy new year  :D

kawickboy

ukmarkh

Well, this is certainly a sight for sore eyes. You've definitely got my attention. When are you planning on releasing this and how much memory will it use?

Will it be ported to any other systems?

Great work and even better history [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToniGalvez

Now the project is on hold. It will need just a 128k CPC, must likely we will use some kind of cartridge.

There is no plan to convert it on other platforms.

I hope I can find a coder in the future and continue the development.

asertus

Quote from: ToniGalvez on 16:05, 27 March 19
Now the project is on hold. It will need just a 128k CPC, must likely we will use some kind of cartridge.

You can do the same as Repoker de Ases, a cartridge with some extra memory in order tu run in 64k machines. Good luck with the dev...

tjohnson

This looks good, the style reminds me a bit of double dragon with the car in the garage, I spent many an hour and lots of 20p in my local video shop playing that game as a kid.

XeNoMoRPH

Quote from: ToniGalvez on 16:05, 27 March 19

There is no plan to convert it on other platforms.

I hope I can find a coder in the future and continue the development.
I hope you find some programmer , I think the game deserves to be finished
your amstrad news source in spanish language : https://auamstrad.es