News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Target Renegade 2

Started by Misel982001, 22:11, 16 June 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Misel982001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP_2PNkCYu0

Guys, it seems that one of my dreams will come true, eventually. I've found this on youtube. Check it out and tell me what u think!

Shaun M. Neary

Looks good, but unless it'll run on an actual CPC, I'm not interested.
CPR or DSK image or nothing at all.  ;)
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Phantomz

It looks good, hopefully it will run on a real cpc like Shaun M. Neary said.

I'd love a version of Target Renegade with Renegade graphics.  ;D

tjohnson

Quote from: Shaun M. Neary on 10:41, 17 June 17
Looks good, but unless it'll run on an actual CPC, I'm not interested.
CPR or DSK image or nothing at all.  ;)

Yeah agreed if it is an android / ipad game in the style of renegade then I'm out, if its actually programmed and runs on the CPC then that is far more interesting, have a feeling it is just something in the style of though.

Shaun M. Neary

I was just bitterly disappointed when I saw that Outrun CPC only ran as a Windows executable.
Especially as I don't even use Windows  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Cholo

Looks great mate! Cant wait to play it. Not enough 2D beat em up's in the world that is for sure. Only thing that keep me sane is the Streets of Rage Remake  ;)

AxelStone

Let's hope a CPC version, I don't like PC / Android games with "retro style". If I want to play a CPC-like game, I use CPC!

DanyPPC

I quote:

Quote from: AxelStone on 21:24, 18 June 17
Let's hope a CPC version, I don't like PC / Android games with "retro style". If I want to play a CPC-like game, I use CPC!
CPC 464 with USB Floppy Emulator / CPC 464+ with USB Floppy Emulator / CPC 6128+ with C4CPC and Gotek HxC USB Drive Emulator

remax

You guys realise that it's the graphics from sigh's topic on this forum ?
Brain Radioactivity

Misel982001

Does anyone know when or if this is gonna be realised? I am so desperate about it!