News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

[New Game Uploaded] The Masters of Space! by Radical Software

Started by Gryzor, 17:37, 22 May 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

File Name: The Masters of Space!by Radical Software
File Submitted: May 22, 2016, 7:37:46 PM

A lovely shooter from '94. Includes the Extra Levels disk plus a trained version.

Click here to download this file

Gryzor

Came upon this while reading the Enciclopedia Homebrew. Looks like a really lovely and cute shooter! Anyone has played it?

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]

(pics shamelessly copied from CPC-Power)

Nich

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:41, 22 May 16
Came upon this while reading the Enciclopedia Homebrew. Looks like a really lovely and cute shooter! Anyone has played it?

I have. :) It's been years since I played it, but I liked it a lot, as this review testifies. It's a shame that it was released right at the end of the CPC's commercial life, though.

AMSDOS

Quote from: Nich on 21:40, 22 May 16
I have. :) It's been years since I played it, but I liked it a lot, as this review testifies. It's a shame that it was released right at the end of the CPC's commercial life, though.

Well that just means this game is dedicated to those who hanged on to their CPCs during that rough period!  :)
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Puresox

Playing area is just to small , not an enjoyable game imo

Gryzor

@Nich : ah yes! But you missed the exclamation point in the name :) I don't know if it's a 9, but I have really enjoyed it from the little I played it...

@Puresox : I know what you mean, but I didn't think of it that way. Only after reading you comment I thought, wow, it manages to actually play well within that small area.