News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Greetings from a small town in Spain

Started by Arag0n, 08:27, 16 May 18

Previous topic - Next topic

Arag0n

Hello friends, first apologize for my English level (I will try to express myself as best as possible). My name is Jose Luis and I live in Spain. Since my parents gave me an Amstrad CPC6128 when I was 14 years old (I am now 46), I knew that computer science would be my life, and I dedicate myself to this in my work. Now I have several CPC units 464 and 6128, some Sinclair Spectrum, +2 and +3, and I am very interested in the news and news that continue to appear in this world of "vintage" computing. I hope to share many things with you, and learn many others. And above all, continue to enjoy our beloved Amstrad.
10 print "Saludos !!!!"
20 goto 10
run

ComSoft6128

Welcome!

You have came to the right place.

keith56

Welcome to the forums!
Was the CPC your first computer then? or did you have a zx 81 or anything before that?
I also have a few CPC and Spectrums, but I only started collecting the spectrums in the last few years, I knew a few people with them in the 1980s/90s, but I never owned one back then.
Chibi Akumas: Comedy-Horror 8-bit Bullet Hell shooter!
Learn ARM, 8086, Z80, 6502 or 68000 with my tutorials: www.assemblytutorial.com
My Assembly programming book is available now on amazon!

mr_lou

Welcome!  :)
I remember the same feeling, not knowing what I wanted to do with my life - until I was presented with the Amstrad CPC464.  :)

DanyPPC

CPC 464 with USB Floppy Emulator / CPC 464+ with USB Floppy Emulator / CPC 6128+ with C4CPC and Gotek HxC USB Drive Emulator

Arag0n

Quote from: keith56 on 22:19, 16 May 18
Welcome to the forums!
Was the CPC your first computer then? or did you have a zx 81 or anything before that?
I also have a few CPC and Spectrums, but I only started collecting the spectrums in the last few years, I knew a few people with them in the 1980s/90s, but I never owned one back then.
In my adolescence I only had my Amstrad, until later I bought my first PC-AT 286 (when I started my computer engineering studies).
My interest in the Spectrum family is recent, just out of curiosity and to know them. I have a ZX81, a ZX Spectrum, a Spectrum +2 and a Spectrum +3, but I use them very little.
From Amstrad, I have started a collection, with some CPC464 with keyboards in Spanish, English and French, a CPC472, some CPC6128 (one with a 3.5 "floppy disk) and some accessories, such as joysticks, an external 3" drive ( and several of 3.5 "made at home), a DMP3000 printer, a TZXDuino, several monitors and many cassette sets.
I even have a CPC464 "without cassette", cut by me that works quite well and loads the software through a jack type input.
10 print "Saludos !!!!"
20 goto 10
run

Kris

asertus

Quote from: Arag0n on 11:24, 17 May 18
In my adolescence I only had my Amstrad, until later I bought my first PC-AT 286 (when I started my computer engineering studies).
My interest in the Spectrum family is recent, just out of curiosity and to know them. I have a ZX81, a ZX Spectrum, a Spectrum +2 and a Spectrum +3, but I use them very little.
From Amstrad, I have started a collection, with some CPC464 with keyboards in Spanish, English and French, a CPC472, some CPC6128 (one with a 3.5 "floppy disk) and some accessories, such as joysticks, an external 3" drive ( and several of 3.5 "made at home), a DMP3000 printer, a TZXDuino, several monitors and many cassette sets.
I even have a CPC464 "without cassette", cut by me that works quite well and loads the software through a jack type input.

Some people have far more room in their homes than me,  :D