News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Metr's vids - Builderland Amstrad cpc HD

Started by NewsBot, 20:00, 28 July 11

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

Builderland Amstrad cpc HD
28 July 2011, 7:54 pm

Builderland Amstrad cpc HD

Recorrido completo por el Builderland para Amstrad CPC Juego corregido por Syx y Metr, ahora es posible acabarlo: La pantalla de la pelea contra el jefe del quinto nivel estaba mal y no era posible completarla para pasar al último nivel del juego. La pantalla se ha corregido acorde a la versión de Atari ST. En la versión Atari ST puedes terminar con las dos últimas barras de vida del Jefe con las 7 llamas que te quedan. Necesitas 8 llamas en la versión Amstrad, así que un bloque más se ha removido para completar la pelea. Game corrected by Syx and Metr, now it's possible to finish the game: Level 5 Boss Battle Screen was wrong and it was impossible to finish it to reach the final level of the game. The screen was corrected according to Atari ST version of the game. On the Atari ST version you can finish the last two bars of life of the boss with the 7 flames you have left. You need 8 flames on the Amstrad version, so one additional block was removed to complete the battle. Puedes descargar la versión corregida del dsk aquí / You can download the fixed dsk version here: www.megaupload.com Puedes ver un pantallazo de los cambios aquí / You can check a screenshot of the changes here: img30.imageshack.us Contraseñas / Passwords: Stage 1 - The Forest - 02:07 Stage 2 - The Cave : VOLCAN - 12:40 Stage 3 - The Village : DARCHY - 23:35 Stage 4 - The Swamp : NEBULA - 35:37 Stage 5 - The Manor : HYBLIS - 47:34 Stage 6 - The Castle : BOHRUS - 1:01:01
Time: 01:13:01More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Metr81

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

TFM

In a way a great game! But the scrolling screws it all up :-(

What a pity!

Why not invest another &0100 Bytes in a better scrolling routine. It's really not that hard. I mean I'm not even talking about pixel scrolling :(
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

QuoteIt's really not that hard.
Of course as it is Soft ware scrolling...
:D

Metr

Go make a remake ! (with ending please :D)

TFM

Quote from: Metr on 14:56, 29 July 11
Go make a remake ! (with ending please :D )

Fixing the scroling would be enough IMO.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

The bonus stages (bosses ?) remind me a bit of solomon's key.

Concerning the scrolling, having it character based may actually be a way to get the game engine staying fast and regular...
smooth pixel scroll may be difficult on CPC old...isn't it ?

I mean, lots of tiles are actually animated, and the gameplay is far from simple...
Also the game seems runs at 64K RAM.

But on the overall looked like a fun game, sad I havent played it at the time.

Oh, and what about mouse or lightpen support ?

Gryzor

Wow, another game I didn't know about, and what a game!

Ythcal

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft