Xyphoe's Vids - [AMSTRAD CPC] Street Fighter II (HMC's #3)

Started by NewsBot, 08:00, 16 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

[AMSTRAD CPC] Street Fighter II (HMC's #3)
16 September 2010, 6:51 am

Street Fighter 2 arrives on the Amstrad!! Third in the series of my HMC's videos - ie "Home Made Conversions" for the Amstrad CPC - ie games that never got an official release or port on the Amstrad, but later someone made a homebrew version! Here we have a version of the classic and legendary Street Fighter II arcade game, curteosy of Hermol from Spain I believe (or maybe France ... not sure!). I talk through the fuss that surrounded the Amstrad version at the time, it was probably the most talked about game to never be released!!!! Who were the guilty party that strung us along for so long? US Gold? Amstrad Action magazine? Who knows? Who cares! At least it's here now... I forgot to mention that the game detects whether you're using a normal CPC or Plus machine, although I can't spot any difference apart from the colours looking slightly lighter when running on the Plus. For more info and where to download this version - cpc-power.com Information about the arcade original - www.arcade-museum.com Amstrad Action Tribute magazine mentioned in the video with a big piece on SFII here - www.lulu.com
Time: 14:59More in Gaming

Source: Uploads by Xyphoe

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.