Käsekästchen - Preview on another gift to Joyce for thirtieth birthday

Started by sucram, 09:15, 31 August 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubliner

Quote from: TFM on 22:01, 12 October 15

It's only a couple lines. About as much as you posted today.  :)

And i didn´t have time to check the board properly until today. That's my current amount of "free" time  :o

Glad to see Rob was able to do it :)

Dubliner

I hope the guy who is selling this game on eBay it´s you sucram and not somebody trying to cash on your effort  :o

sucram

Quote from: Dubliner on 16:27, 17 November 15
I hope the guy who is selling this game on eBay it´s you sucram and not somebody trying to cash on your effort  :o

Thank you for your attention!
Yes, I offer the game there even for sale. Honestly, I do not know whether there is interest in a version on disks with packaging, etc.. I let myself be surprised. :)

netmercer

Hi,
last week I got my copy of Käsekästchen for my CPC6128 from ebay. Box, booklet and disc label/cover are made very professional and laborious. My Children (and I  ;D ) enjoy this game, which I played already in former times during waiting for school bus. I recommend it to all 8-Bit Amstrad/Schneider (CP/M too) fans.
Playing Käsekästchen on Ram disc or X-MASS works like a charme.
Unfortunately the choice "j" for joystick use doesn't work on my CPC. Therefore I added some lines to file "KEYS.CPC". Now it's possible to use joystick0 and keyboard simultaneously at the choice for keyboard.
Additional I made a small loader program "GSXKKCPC.COM", which sets the keyboard layout and starts "GSXKK.COM". "SETKEYS.COM", "KEYS.CPC", "SUBMIT.COM" and "GSXKKCPC.SUB" becomes obsolet.

Have fun with Käsekästchen.... :D

Kind regards
netmercer

Bytebreaker

Great game! The KI is good and the gfx are nice. Astonishing what is still happening in 2015 and today.

sucram

I think it's time to publish my source code from the game Käsekästchen. Perhaps someone is animated to code another GSX-based game for our CP/M-machines.  ;)

Prodatron

It was running the whole weekend on a PCW at Rene Mayers booth ("Haus der Computerspiele") on the Vintage Computer Festival in Berlin (VCFB) :)

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM