News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - XzentriX 2013 meeting in Seeshaupt / Germany

Started by NewsBot, 01:01, 14 March 13

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

XzentriX 2013 meeting in Seeshaupt / Germany
14 March 2013, 12:30 am

The 15th XzentriX meeting, a retro-computing party for old computers and game consoles, will take place from 06.-08.09.2012 in Seeshaupt / Germany. Like every year you can expect that a lot of german Amstrad CPC users will come to this party. If you have time, don't miss it! You can find more information on the XzentriX homepage and see some photos in the meeting gallery of my page.

XzentriX.png

© Octoate for The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2013. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us  Post tags: 2013, meeting, xzentrix

CPC-Topsites

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from  Ozh

Related posts:
 flattr this!

Source: The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

MacDeath

tipish deutsch...

All is clean, those retro machines are perfectly aligned, cleaned, ordered and well assorted... nothing even one centimeter aside...

but tons of beer bottles too...

Guys guys guys, how can you even manage this... we in France are so messy even when no alcool is engaged.

Bryce

It's all a matter of how your mind works. My eyes see an absolutely messy scene of chaos. The calculators are all over the place, someone started putting empty coke bottles in the middle of the crate! And I don't even want to start on that chaos of cables under the desk.

But obviously German. I mean, who the hell brings a jar of "Saure Gurken" to a retro meeting?? :D

Bryce.

Gryzor

Hahaha great eye for detailed, I missed the Saure Gurken jar :D