News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

"Teodoro no sabe volar" for Amstrad CPC is here!!!!

Started by DaDMaN, 20:39, 06 January 13

Previous topic - Next topic

DaDMaN

Hi guys!
Teodoro is ready for download and we hope you like it!!!!

http://www.retroworks.es/php/game.php?id=6

And you can access to direct download here:
http://www.retroworks.es/php/download.php?file=Teodoro_cpc.zip

English and Spanish versions are avaliable inside the zip file. Only 64K tape version by now. DSK version in a few days.

DaD. :D

tastefulmrship

Top game... nice TurboLoad presentation at the beginning as well!
2013 has started brilliantly, let's hope it's the BEST YEAR for CPC!

Have a complete map!

Gryzor

Ohhh yeah! Just as my girl is leaving for a few days, this is just in time!

[EDIT] Couldn't wait and played it a bit in the office; damn difficult! :D

Gryzor

MacDeath

I started a topic at Gamopat.com forum (retrogaming french site).
"Teodoro no sabe volar" released !

They have quite a lot of 8bit collectionners there, and many MSX fans as well.

Good new é Viva España !!!

.dsk version seems to be available at CPCpower too :
http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&onglet=dsk&num=9633

DaDMaN

64K Disk version of Teodoro is completed with some "extras".

• Cat'art "CPC464" compatible (as possible) and "|DIR" AMSDOS command compatible.
  • One language selection menu with an unnused game song!!!
It will be avaliable for download tonight or tomorrow...

Cheers,
DaD.

TFM

Hey, wonderful!!! A DSK is way more appreciated than the CDT, IMHO. Saves a lot of time :-) But the tape loader is done well though  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Metalbrain

Quote from: DaDMaN on 19:28, 08 January 13
64K Disk version of Teodoro is completed with some "extras".

• Cat'art "CPC464" compatible (as possible) and "|DIR" AMSDOS command compatible.
  • One language selection menu with an unnused game song!!!
It will be avaliable for download tonight or tomorrow...
Now available inside the official zip file.

Gryzor

Ooh yea, it's about time for the lunch break, maybe I'll play this instead of eating :D

Let me ask again - can I add it to the forum's downloads?

Gryzor

Quote from: MacDeath.dsk version seems to be available at CPCpower too :
http://www.cpc-power.com/index.php?page=detail&onglet=dsk&num=9633
The CPCPower version doesn't have the CATart - don't know if there are other differences...

TotO

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:58, 09 January 13
The CPCPower version doesn't have the CATart - don't know if there are other differences...
It's the Demo version released in December. Not the final version, as it's not available.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Quote from: TotOQuote from: Gryzor on Today at 12:58:14The CPCPower version doesn't have the CATart - don't know if there are other differences...It's the Demo version released in December. Not the final version, as it's not available.
Ah, I see. Maybe the title should be changed then :)

DaDMaN

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:55, 09 January 13
Let me ask again - can I add it to the forum's downloads?

Off course!!!!  ;D

ralferoo

This game looks and sounds really nice... although it seems almost everything kills you instantly!  :o

Gryzor

Quote from: ralferoo on 14:25, 11 January 13
This game looks and sounds really nice... although it seems almost everything kills you instantly!  :o
What exactly did you expect from Spaniards? :D

ralferoo

Quote from: Gryzor on 14:36, 11 January 13
What exactly did you expect from Spaniards? :D
I only expected the comfy chair. ;)

MacDeath

Don't you remember the uncompromising Jet Set Willy with its pixel wise precision ?

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

mr_lou

I've started playing this game now, and finding it extremely well done!

Awesome graphics, really nice music, and smooth movement for the player character. Those 3 things makes the game very intriguing to me.

Also took a brief look at the ZX Spetrum version last wedsday when visiting my mate. It's quite different I think. Chunky movement and no music.

The CPC version is just awesome.

The only thing I worry about is that it seems you'll run into places where it's all about pixel-perfect movement, and that has always been a fun-killer to me. But let's see.

At some point you get a "second jump". Does anyone know how to use that, if/when playing with a joystick or gamepad? Nothing happens when clicking Fire 2. So I wonder, because when reading the ZX Spectrum instructions, they actually use A for jump 1 and Q for jump 2 (or the other way around). Does anyone know about this "second jump" in the CPC version?

P.S.: Beginning to like the CPC+ gamepads, at least for a game like this, where it's mostly left and right movement, and fire 1 = jump. For a game like Dead on Time a joystick is still better I think.

Metalbrain

Teodoro can now be bought from our online shop! (Along with the rest of our catalogue, but that's for Spectrum and MSX):
RetroWorks online shop
Quote from: mr_lou on 06:33, 09 February 13

At some point you get a "second jump". Does anyone know how to use that, if/when playing with a joystick or gamepad? Nothing happens when clicking Fire 2. So I wonder, because when reading the ZX Spectrum instructions, they actually use A for jump 1 and Q for jump 2 (or the other way around). Does anyone know about this "second jump" in the CPC version?
At some point you get a jump increase, and then later a second jump increase.  In MSX and CPC, there's only one jump, but you jump more if you keep the key pressed. It was different in Spectrum, where you had a long jump and a high jump (similar to Phantomas games).