News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

6128+ for sale on Ebay

Started by Xyphoe, 21:22, 25 August 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyphoe

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amstrad-6128-cpc-Vintage-7-Games-/260839697622?pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item3cbb41ecd6

Looks like it's a rare UK QWERTY 6128+ and comes with the monitor! And some nice disk games.

Note - this is nothing to do with me, just thought I'd bring it to you guys attention as some programmers on here really needed/wanted a 6128+

steve

Nobody would want that, they would be better off with a 464. ;D

TFM

Quote from: steve on 21:26, 25 August 11
Nobody would want that, they would be better off with a 464. ;D

Well, if you want the Plus, just tell...
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

norecess

It's actually a pretty good opportunity. I, by myself, would be quite envious having the QWERTY keyboard scheme (French people are crazy with their AZERTY layout !).

I see 1 bid ! I won't over-bid on it, but if the bidder is someone from the wiki, I just want to say... hello !  :P

Xyphoe

Quote from: norecess on 01:10, 26 August 11
It's actually a pretty good opportunity. I, by myself, would be quite envious having the QWERTY keyboard scheme (French people are crazy with their AZERTY layout !).

To be fair, I can't see from the small pics if it is QWERTY or not - so bidders should really contact the seller to be sure of course.

MacDeath

QuoteFrench people are crazy with their AZERTY layout !
We had no choice... :-[

Misel982001

Quote from: Xyphoe on 21:22, 25 August 11
Amstrad 6128 cpc Vintage, with 7 Games | eBay

Looks like it's a rare UK QWERTY 6128+ and comes with the monitor! And some nice disk games.

Note - this is nothing to do with me, just thought I'd bring it to you guys attention as some programmers on here really needed/wanted a 6128+

Gryzor