News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - XzentriX 2013 meeting pictures

Started by NewsBot, 20:00, 11 September 13

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

XzentriX 2013 meeting pictures
11 September 2013, 7:23 pm

Another XzentriX meeting is over and so it is time to upload the new meeting pictures and write some lines about the meeting. This year we only had two real CPCs here (shame on you MaV, you should have bring a CPC with you ;-) ) – only Mr.AMS and I brought a CPC to the meeting. Anyway, like every year, a lot of german CPC sceners came to Seeshaupt (this year Kangaroo Musique, Nurgle, MaV, Nilquader, Mr.AMS, Octoate (myself), Odiesoft and Sync). We had a lot of fun, talking about old times, drink one or two beers and enjoyed the meeting. Nurgle also tried to get the latest Arnold version working under Linux, we played the games of the 16k ROM game competition and there was also a mysterious coder writing some sprite routines in a hurry...

This year, Kangaroo also held the first german "Whacky Wit" championships on the XzentriX. Unfortunatly I didn't managed to get through the first round :-( , but Odin – Odiesofts brother -, won the third place. Hooray!

DSCF2454

So, I won't bore you with more details. Head over to the meeting section and watch the meeting pictures there.

© Octoate for The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2013. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us  Post tags: 2013, meeting, pictures, xzentrix

CPC-Topsites

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from  Ozh

Related posts:
 flattr this!

Source: The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

TFM

OMG! Who is that guy at the right hand in the picture? Frankensteens monster?

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

redbox

Yay!  They're playing Subtera Puzlo in the very first photo  :)

MaV

Ouch. Well, in my defense I have to add that my wife and I were on holidays in Bavaria and came straight to the XZentrix. Since we were mountain trekking, we had to bring clothes along for every kind of weather. The luggage was filled to the brink with them, so I couldn't risk damaging the CPC by cramming it in.

@TFM: The guy is from the Czech republic. Shaving his head should solve the problem, I guess.

@redbox: Yep, we considered Subtera Puzlo the best of the three 16kb entries in terms of gameplay, variety and playability. (No offense TFM, the idea of Cyberhuhn will be working best as a full game, and I'm glad you're working on it! :) )

Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

McKlain

I've seen the Nyan Cat demo running on one of the pics  ;D

redbox

Quote from: MaV on 09:04, 12 September 13
@redbox: Yep, we considered Subtera Puzlo the best of the three 16kb entries in terms of gameplay, variety and playability. (No offense TFM, the idea of Cyberhuhn will be working best as a full game, and I'm glad you're working on it! :) )

It's so cool to see people playing and enjoying it.

Makes all the Z80 worth it ;)

TFM

Quote from: MaV on 09:04, 12 September 13
(No offense TFM, the idea of Cyberhuhn will be working best as a full game, and I'm glad you're working on it! :) )

How could that offend me? Taste is something that can't be discussed. Some like Silver on Blue and some like a pink Cadillac. Some like Gryzor and some Trantor. It's a personal thing, and of course we all have the freedom of choice - and nobody is supposed to get problems due to his opinion. :) :) :)
However I know that some persons here do not second that.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus