News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Colour Personal Computing Fanzine - Issue 2 Kickstarter launched

Started by Skunkfish, 15:50, 15 February 17

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_lou

Quote from: adolfo.pa on 15:16, 07 February 18
Amazing work. I just ordered mine :-)

@Skunkfish any chance of Issue 1 being available again in the future? I would love to get it too.

Issue #1 is available for free online here: https://cpcfanzine.com/products/colour-personal-computing-issue-1

@Skunkfish
I've spent some time with issue #2 now, and I gotta say; issue #2 feels a lot more professional than issue #1 - no disrespect intended. But this feels like a pro magazine to me. It really makes a lot of difference with the coloured backgrounds. Awesome work!

And thanks a lot for the uplifting words about 8-bit Memoirs.  :)

adolfo.pa

Thanks for pointing that out @mr_lou But, if possible, I would prefer to have a dead tree version so that I can scam people at ebay in the future  ;)

reidrac

Received issue 2! I didn't have a chance to read it completely, but looks good. Worth the wait.

PS: I WANT MORE. Is issue 3 scheduled already?
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick and Hyperdrive for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

Skunkfish

Quote from: adolfo.pa on 16:35, 07 February 18I would prefer to have a dead tree version so that I can scam people at ebay in the future

It's possible, a couple of other people have asked as well. I was looking today and the print company I used for issue 1 can do low volume (20) for a reasonable price (in black & white).

Would anyone else be interested?
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Skunkfish

Quote from: reidrac on 21:22, 07 February 18Received issue 2! I didn't have a chance to read it completely, but looks good. Worth the wait.

PS: I WANT MORE. Is issue 3 scheduled already?

Cheers Juan! The Magica review was my favourite article to write :)

Issue 3 is being worked on, I'm at the fun stage of playing all of the wonderful games that have been released over the past 6 months or so!
An expanding array of hardware available at www.cpcstore.co.uk (and issue 4 of CPC Fanzine!)

Vyper68

Quote from: Skunkfish on 22:43, 07 February 18
It's possible, a couple of other people have asked as well. I was looking today and the print company I used for issue 1 can do low volume (20) for a reasonable price (in black & white).

Would anyone else be interested?

I would get one if it was avaiable.
Paul Woakes - Genius & Programmer

Thank you for Mercenary Paul

Gryzor

Got mine on Friday! Was hoping to read it over the weekend, but it'll have to wait...

Thanks so much :)

adolfo.pa

I just received my copy and I'm really impressed, it looks amazing! congratulations and keep the good stuff coming @Skunkfish

Morri

Received my copy on the other side of the world! Well worth the wait, well done.
Keeping it Kiwi since 1977

Skunkfish

Thanks everybody for your kind words, really spurs me on to make the third issue even better!  ;D

arnoldemu

got mine yesterday.

really professional job. I'm enjoying it a lot :)

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

arnoldemu

BTW, My wife has been reading it and she isn't really interested in computers!

(So if she's reading it then that is something!).

My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

mr_lou

I just received another copy.

I know I'm a big fan, and contributor and advertiser, and of course also an overall awesome dude, and let's not forget: The famous author of 8-bit Memoirs. But I can settle for one copy per issue.  ;)

Gonna give or lend out this 2nd copy to a mate of mine. Maybe it'll peak his interest enough to make him buy future issues.  :)

seanb

I haven't received my issue yet. Maybe mr lou has it  :D
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Gryzor

Lazy Dude

Ok so I read mine like ages ago. But seeing how there is loads of comments on here saying how amazing it is I thought I might say how much I too enjoyed edition 2. Decent length reviews and even a wallys guide to the M4.
Great stuff

Skunkfish

mr_lou

Skunkfish

Yes!  ;)
If anyone has yet to pick up issue 2, it has now been reduced to the bargain-basement price of £2 (including postage to UK - add £1 for postage to Europe, £2 to rest of world). Check out https://www.cpcfanzine.com

Skunkfish

mr_lou

Gryzor