News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Genesis8 - Gamebase CPC v21 is out

Started by NewsBot, 02:00, 19 September 11

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

Gryzor

Actually, v22 is coming out soon (update is already out, waiting for full version)!

genesis8

My mistake, copy and paste and forgot to change the titles (RSS id is good though : gamebase-cpc-v22) : 21 to 22...

Gryzor

I'm getting errors on some files, even though I redownloaded the zips... any chance you could check?

Here's my Winrar log:

!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part08.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Manuals\G\Graphic City (F).pdf. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part24.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Misc\D\D-Day (F) - Video 1.vob. The volume is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part25.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Misc\D\D-Day (F) - Video 1.vob. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part25.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Misc\G\Ghouls 'n Ghosts (E) - Catalogue.pdf. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part27.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Music\H\Han D'Islande (F) - Radio Broadcast.zip. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part29.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Packaging\D\Dizzy - The Ultimate Cartoon Adventure (E).pdf. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part33.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Extras\Packaging\Q\Qabbalah (E).pdf. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part36.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Games\R\Redhawk (E) - Side B.cdt. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part38.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Pictures\C\Captain Dynamo (E).png. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part41.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Pictures\H\Hyper Sports (E).png. The file is corrupt
!   G:\[DLs]\GBCPC V22 Full.part43.rar: CRC failed in Amstrad CPC\Pictures\M\Mascotte (F), La.png. The file is corrupt

genesis8

Ouch, I am late, I just downloaded the v20 full on May 2011. I will have to download the 21 and 22 update.

And I still must take time to add the new screenshots to my site.

So I cant test the archives you have problems with.

Gryzor

Ok... when you do please do let us know :)