News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - German version of Orion Prime released

Started by NewsBot, 20:00, 02 July 12

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

German version of Orion Prime released
2 July 2012, 8:45 pm

Last but not least it is released: The german version of Orion Prime, the cool horror-adventure by Cargosoft. We know it took quite a while, but you will get the full german version, which means everything was translated – the manual, the game, the disc label... Be quick, download and play it!

No related posts.

© Octoate for The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2012. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us  Post tags: 2012, adventure, arkos, cargosoft, game, orion prime, targhan

CPC-Topsites

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

flattr this!

Source: The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MacDeath

ach, kollossale, untglaublich, dumkauf...er... well, nice at last. :laugh:

viddi

robcfg

Einfach genial!

Jetzt brauche ich nur wissen wie kann mann in die geheim modus zu gehen  ;D

Das ist ja ein hervorragendes arbeit! Vielen Dank!

TFM

Geheim Modus? Didn't even know that there is one ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

robcfg

I think if I ask Thargan once more about it he's going to kill me  :P

Anyway, very nice work with the translation. Hmmm... seems I'll be playing it... again...  8)

TFM

Well, I don't dare to ask him. Maybe .... one day.... when I sit in a wheel chair and he need a stick, so I can escape ;-)
TFM of FutureSoft

MaV

Great work, TFM and Octoate!

Jetzt muss ich mir von irgendwo noch Zeit nehmen und es endlich spielen! :)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

TFM

Quote from: MaV on 15:46, 03 July 12
Great work, TFM and Octoate!

Jetzt muss ich mir von irgendwo noch Zeit nehmen und es endlich spielen! :)
Danke! Mit der Zeit geht es mir genauso, zum Spielen bin ich noch nicht wirklich gekommen  :-X  Freue mich aber schon richtig drauf. ;D
TFM of FutureSoft

Carnivius

guten tag. ich heisse carnivac.  ja, nein. eins, zwei, drei... bratwurst.. messerschmitt...schumacher... blitzkrieg... auf wiedersehen. 

ok that's almost all german I know.  I got an F in German GCSE.  Still think it was too high a grade.  :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

TFM

Carnivac.... I do remember this Decepticon... always a smile in the robot face. And a danger for all robots out there 8)
TFM of FutureSoft

TFM

Schon irgendwelche Fehler gefunden?
Kommentare?
Her damit!
TFM of FutureSoft