News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Octoate's News - ROManager for Basic v1.08

Started by NewsBot, 08:57, 06 September 10

Previous topic - Next topic

NewsBot

ROManager for Basic v1.08
2 September 2010, 7:00 pm

TFM released the first version of his ROM manager for BASIC. With this tool you can load, manage and save single ROMs. Further you can save and restore a backup of all 32 ROMs of the SYMBiFACE II. You can park, unpark, clear, test, shift, swap and copy ROMs. The test fuction also allows to check and to adapt the checksum. It has a language interface for Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish. You can run it with every CPC464/664/6128 which is attached to a SYMBiFACE II.

You can download the file at the bottom of this posting and in the download section of this page.

© Octoate for Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal, 2010. |  Permalink |  One comment |  Add to  del.icio.us    Post tags: 2010, rommanager, symbiface 2, tfm, utility  

CPC-Topsites  

Related posts    Feed enhanced by Better Feed from  Ozh

Source: Octoate.de - The Amstrad CPC news portal

---
This news item first appeared on Octoate's Blog and was aggregated through RSS for the forum.
This content has been fetched from a third-party page feed.

TFM

In case you miss an option or have a wish or an idea, don't hesitate to contact me  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

TFM

I took a look at Octoate.de's page, already 36 downloads! I didn't expect that big interrest. It makes me glad that people out there are using it  :)  I really hope you enjoy the application  :)

Greets,
TFM of FutureSoft
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Devilmarkus

Quote from: TFM/FS on 20:44, 12 October 10
I took a look at Octoate.de's page, already 36 downloads! I didn't expect that big interrest. It makes me glad that people out there are using it  :)  I really hope you enjoy the application  :)

Greets,
TFM of FutureSoft

Yeah I know such counters. But sad that they also count downloads from the same IP :(

But hey, who cares? :D
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

TFM

Quote from: Devilmarkus on 21:14, 12 October 10
Yeah I know such counters. But sad that they also count downloads from the same IP :(

But hey, who cares? :D

Why should somebody download it more than once? Get some sleep and think it over  ;) :)

EDIT: Some people must really make everything bad, right Markus?
TFM of FutureSoft

Devilmarkus

Quote from: TFM/FS on 21:16, 12 October 10

Why should somebody download it more than once? Get some sleep and think it over  ;) :)

EDIT: Some people must really make everything bad, right Markus?

8) Just joking ;)

Really it's a nice piece of software. If I would have the hardware for it, I would also use it, I'm sure!

(Perhaps it's possible to emulate it?)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

TFM

Quote from: Devilmarkus on 21:18, 12 October 10
8) Just joking ;)

I hope so, else your comment would be a great source of demotivation...

Really it's a nice piece of software. If I would have the hardware for it, I would also use it, I'm sure!

Thank you!

(Perhaps it's possible to emulate it?)

Since all/most emulators have already a comfortable ROM selection function it probably wouldn't make any sense.
TFM of FutureSoft