News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
N

QuickCMD v2.0

Started by norecess, 04:15, 18 July 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

Hi norecess,
     just to prove that I (and possibly others) have tested QCMD on real hardware. Here it is running on a 6128+ (French) on the MegaFlash (as can be seen below Monitor). Very nice of you to include the hfe file in the zip, that saved me the bother of converting it :) I will play around some more with it and will report back if I find anything.

Bryce.

norecess

Awesome picture :)

QuoteCan it work in any position or does it need to be below ROM 7?
Yep, any position is OK (tested).

norecess

PS. the disc missing stuff is fixed. Waiting for other bug reports.... (as I don't want to spam you with new releases everyday)

Bryce

Glad you like the picture, I've messed about with it quite a bit now with no complaints so far :)

Bryce.

norecess

Really cool, then.  :)

norecess

Good news for RSX lovers!

in V2.0 only string-typed parameters are supported for optional parameters

in my current internal build (v2.1), if the parameter is an integer (cf. 1234) or an hexadecimal value (cf. &1234) then it will be sent as a integer parameter to the RSX !

i still have to implement the " " stuff, cf. if you want to send a string like 1234 you should do it like that "1234"
example: ERA "1234" to call RSX ERA that will delete a file called "1234."

norecess

good news again ! I just finished implementing the quote stuff

so basically, it's now possible to do

ERA "FICHIER  .EXT"  (we use the " (quote) because there are spaces between FICHIER and .EXT)
DAMS &4000 (will launch DAMS with &4000 as parameter)
DAMS 16384 (same behavior)
ERA "16384"  (will try to delete a file called 16384)
REN "my file.txt" "my file 2.txt"  (will report an error, but you get the idea)

(of course old convention remains valid, cf. REN FICHIER.TXT FILE2.TXT)
(I'm glad to use C for high-level stuff :) would have been a nightmare to manage this 100% in asm ;))

norecess

Another good news for QuickCMD  :P

Thanks to Executioner's technical support, I just fixed the bad reported file sizes for PARADOS 80's formatted discs.. see screenshot !

I think I will release QuickCMD v2.1 tonight, as I have to go in vacations for 3 weeks this week-end..