News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

ReSeT #30 - June 29th to July 1st - Coutances/France

Started by toms, 15:23, 01 February 18

Previous topic - Next topic

toms

In case you don't regularly visit Memory Full and missed the info, the ReSeT party is back! The only Amstrad party of the year will be held from June 29th to July 1st in Coutances/France, still organized by Eliot/ Benediction. Get more information and register on the official website!

As usual if you can't be there, you can support the event by submitting a remote entry (demo, intro, graphics, music, game, tool or anything that can run on a CPC) or by advertising ReSeT.

Targhan

I'll be there! One week after Hellfest, that was close.
Targhan/Arkos

Arkos Tracker 2.0.1 now released! - Follow the news on Twitter!
Disark - A cross-platform Z80 disassembler/source converter
FDC Tool 1.1 - Read Amsdos files without the system

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

Kris

I will be there too ! We all miss this great meeting last year....

genesis8

I will be there as usual, doing no programmation (or only PHP), no music, no graphics  :)

eliot

The ReSeT Party is back!

Last year, I was too busy to organize such an Amstrad party due to moving house and professionnal activities. Things are OK now!

Back to reality: CPC! :)

This party can't exist without all its regular visitors and promoters! Thanks!

toms

Two weeks left before ReSeT #30! Don't forget to register here! Even though you can't make the trip, you can still support the event by entering the competitions with remote entries. So, what are you waiting for to switch on your CPC right now??  ;)

RolandRadio

I'll be there too. Please reserve a room for me.
I'm coming straight from Paris to Coutances. Hopefully my navigation system will guide me through France perfectly.  :o
Welcome to RolandRadio.net We are playing the finest Amstrad CPC music 24 hours a day, seven days a week. AY around the clock. For your pleasure.

Optimus

Any results, releases from the compos? (I know I have mine, but I wait for the results before adding it to Pouet)

toms

As the previous years, ReSeT visitors are invited to vote online for the compos entries until friday 23:59. Results will be published on saturday.

More information about the party here!

Targhan

A very nice meeting, as always! And even some newcomers, including a Kangaroo that made some efforts to try STarKos :).
The biggest event of this meeting: 3D-printed carrots, which @TomEtJerry was so eager to eat :).
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

beb

As always, a great meeting with good foods and great massages... thanks Eliot  ;D
>> Oldskool Rules // Asic Suxx <<

MaV

Quote from: beb on 12:27, 02 July 18As always, a great meeting with good foods and great massages... thanks Eliot  ;D
I'm not sure I want to know the details. :P
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

villain

Kris

Great meeting as usual ! A real pleasure to mmet all of you.
Prods will come soon.

TomEtJerry

Quote from: Targhan on 12:22, 02 July 18
The biggest event of this meeting: 3D-printed carrots, which @TomEtJerry was so eager to eat :) .

Well, as I am not sure that people will understand the joke, let's talk about the "carrot affair"...

A few years ago at another Reset meeting, Eliot tried to make us eat grated carrots that taste like plastic... I was the only guy (with Longshot, another victim) who ate this infamous creation from a mad scientist. Olivier had bought carrots in cans !

Last saterday evening, diner time ! What do we see on the table, carrots with a nice fluorescent color...  :picard: Some guys take a (very) little quantity of this meal to test it (including me of course, never do the same mistake again...) . Bingo ! Again, carrots from hells !

When you know that Normandie is one the the biggest producer of carrots in France, it's really a shame...

Anyway, the meeting was as usual a real moment of "brain washing" and a good time to meet nice people. All life borring stuffs gone away for two days !

My only regret is not to have seen the new Coleco game "Risky rick", I had just forgotten to take the console to test this new Easter egg great game...

I should make progress in spoken english too, I am not sure Kangaroo has understood all I have said :-).

MaV

Ah, that sounds like a shame.
@Eliot: no more Monsanto carrots, please! And I like my green monitor to glow in the dark, not the food. :P
But I must admit that the food was good when I was there a couple of years ago, not that anybody gets the wrong idea here.
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

toms

Results of the competitions: http://reset.cpcscene.net/vote.php
All the entries are available for download, except Impact's demo which needs some fixes. Congratulations to the winners!

toms

Scroll Factory by Impact is now available for download...

TomEtJerry

Consider the "good" Scroll  Factory as the "light" one. The only difference is the music in the main part that is shorter to introduce the second effect of the main part before audience gets totally asleep. Tune has been updated in a hurry sunday morning... Unfortunately, it is not very polished (volume of voice C is too loud after 30 seconds), sorry  :picard: (I know I should have not eaten so many croissants... )

Targhan

Congrats for the prods!
I especially like the gfx by Rahow. The Impact production is also great looking, well done Barjack.
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

Targhan

QuoteUnfortunately, it is not very polished (volume of voice C is too loud after 30 seconds)

Things like that would not happen if you composed on a real CPC (or with AT2 :)), and not on emulator!
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

TomEtJerry

Well, the updated music has been done during the meeting with Starkos on a real CPC. I suppose the carrots had unusual side effects on my ears ;D

toms

Curious about what happened last week-end in Coutances? Then visit right now the Memory Full's ReSeT #30 page to discover the photo-report written by Hicks! As usual, we also provide the visitors list, the competitions results and a photo gallery. Want more? Then come to ReSeT next year!

Targhan

Very nice stuff, thanks!

There wasn't a lot of feedback about the productions. Did anyone check them out?? Wake up people!
Targhan/Arkos

Imperial Mahjong
Orion Prime

beb

>> Oldskool Rules // Asic Suxx <<