News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Teodoro No Sabe Volar - preview

Started by Nich, 18:37, 17 November 12

Previous topic - Next topic

tastefulmrship

Top job, sir! It plays infinitely better than the Speccy version! ^_^

For those having trouble jumping, the trick is to press (and hold for more height) jump and then move left or right.
A good example of using the hold jump button is when going for the coins on the second screen (at the top) as you have to jump across a number of gaps to get to them! (You need the jump power-ups first, of course!)

Also, once you've got the YELLOW chains broken, collected the coins and gone up the ladder of spikes, the game WILL crash... but it's only a preview, so no bother there! If anyone is stuck, here's a map (attached below)!

Can't wait to see the full version released!

Gryzor

Oh yes, it looks really great!!!! I might just print out that map screenshot and put it up here at work...

Btw, one suggestion: it always bothered me in games where you would jump upwards to enter a screen higher than the one you are now, the game flicks (with the necessary delay) to the higher screen and then the process is repeated while you go down again. Like it happens in the 2,2 (counting from top left) screen if you jump to 2,1. Can it be done so that the game checks where you're going to land so it doesn't flick screens all the time?

McKlain

DaDMaN

Hi!

Now is the time for testing the game and comment your impressions for making the last changes.

Please, download the game and test it!!!

Cheers,

DaDMaN.

TotO

Sure... But, it will be better with a link (file or website)  for that. :)
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

I'll try to play it in my sleep tonight, but I can't control it 100%. A link would be preferable, especially since there's a weekend coming up :) :):)

_

gerald

Quote from: TotO on 11:57, 14 December 12
Sure... But, it will be better with a link (file or website)  for that. :)
Quote from: Gryzor on 13:46, 14 December 12
I'll try to play it in my sleep tonight, but I can't control it 100%. A link would be preferable, especially since there's a weekend coming up :) :) :)
Isn't there a snapshot file in previous ZilogZ80a post ? ;)

Gryzor

Quote from: geraldIsn't there a snapshot file in previous ZilogZ80a post ? 
Ah, I thought we were talking about a new, more complete one!

ZilogZ80a

Quote from: gerald on 14:14, 14 December 12
Isn't there a snapshot file in previous ZilogZ80a post ? ;)

The snapshot is not in the first post. reads one post above and I will find.

Devilmarkus

Sad: Its a snapshot type 3 and crunched... ;) So not many emulators support it...

But the result is really cool!
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

db6128

Fantastic job with the graphics – I didn't think MODE 0 could look this good!
Quote from: Devilmarkus on 13:04, 27 February 12
Quote from: ukmarkh on 11:38, 27 February 12[The owner of one of the few existing cartridges of Chase HQ 2] mentioned to me that unless someone could find a way to guarantee the code wouldn't be duplicated to anyone else, he wouldn't be interested.
Did he also say things like "My treasureeeeee" and is he a little grey guy?

ZilogZ80a

It has little to end the Amstrad version, probably will be available for download in January 2013.

Meanwhile competition has been brought to MSXDEV'12 the MSX version, which is available for download and play in real machine & emulators.

I attached the link.
http://karoshi.auic.es/index.php?topic=2369.0

ZilogZ80a

As the year has changed, also the state of Teodoro.

I've posted on my blog, but also I write here.

Finally Teodoro no sabe volar is finished and ready to be loaded from tape into our computers Amstrad or their emulators.
Soon be available to load from Web RetroWorks or Dimension Z.

And right now we will start with print and duplicate tapes.

Happy New Year 2013

DaDMaN

Hi!

As zilogZ80 sais, Teodoro is finished!!! It's our first DIMENSION Z / Retroworks game for Amstrad CPC and the first 2013 Amstrad CPC released game.

It will be avaliable for download in the next days in Retroworks group homepage (http://www.retroworks.es/). There are some changes in the final game, like text fonts (more legible), ingame music, etc., to mach your comments.

Only 64K version by now. We hope you like it guys!

Here you are a tape loading preview video :)

Teodoro No Sabe Volar (TNSV) Amstrad CPC

Cheers!!!!

DaD.

DaDMaN

Hi guys!

Teodoro is ready for downloading!!!

We hope you like it!!!!

http://www.retroworks.es/php/game.php?id=6

And direct download here:

http://www.retroworks.es/php/download.php?file=Teodoro_cpc.zip

Cheers

DaD.

TFM

Thank's a lot for the download and thanks a lot for then English version.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

MaV

I just downloaded and tested the full version. Awesome!

What's not to like? It has a nice tune, cute little sprites, wonderful graphics, is hard as hell (to me), and a  nice looking, individual tape loader. And it picks just the right strings in me to make me feel nostalgic. :)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

TFM

True! Much to hard. But a nice game.
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus