News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

VIDEO: '80s game icon Dizzy is returning

Started by ukmarkh, 16:28, 22 November 11

Previous topic - Next topic

MaV

Interesting.

<sarcasm>It'll probably turn out to be a 1st person shooter, though.</sarcasm>
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

tastefulmrship

Quote from: MaV on 19:12, 22 November 11
It'll probably turn out to be a 1st person shooter, though.
Ha! Next you'll be saying that the remakes of strategy giants SYNDICATE and X-COM will be First Person Shooters, too!
Preposterous! Insane! Will not happen!

On a happier note, here's a news-report of the official release of Dizzy, thankfully a mobile game ONLY!
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a352472/dizzy-returns-to-iphone-ipad-android-next-month.html

Gryzor

MaV

Quote from: tastefulmrship on 12:26, 23 November 11
Ha! Next you'll be saying that the remakes of strategy giants SYNDICATE and X-COM will be First Person Shooters, too!
Preposterous! Insane! Will not happen!

NEVER! /me checks. OMG! We're doomed!!!!1!!

*sigh* Why?! Why!?

PS: I was actually thinking of Syndicate when I wrote my first post. The new one will be Syndicate in name only. Let's just hope that it'll be good for what it is. *sniff*
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

tastefulmrship

Quote from: MaV on 17:25, 23 November 11
NEVER! /me checks. OMG! We're doomed!!!!1!!

*sigh* Why?! Why!?
WHAT THE FECK? Next you'll be telling me there's a DECENT Amsoft game out there! (NEVER!)

3D Grand Prix on Amstrad CPC 464 vintage home computer
(and yes, the remake of THIS is going to be an FPS as well!)

Quote from: MaV on 17:25, 23 November 11
PS: I was actually thinking of Syndicate when I wrote my first post. The new one will be Syndicate in name only. Let's just hope that it'll be good for what it is. *sniff*
I guess you've seen the movies/screenshots on x360a.org, etc! I'll pass judgement when it's out... before that I just have to; 1: Fix my X360s (at least two of them, anyway) and 2: Get my bloody GOLD account back! Dang it all, M$!

P.S. @Admins; How does the positioning of response-text under a QUOTE work? Sometimes it appears directly below the QUOTE and other times it skips a line... like above! And FYI; I never leave a space after the "[\QUOTE]" command.

steve

Quote from: tastefulmrship on 18:39, 23 November 11

3D Grand Prix on Amstrad CPC 464 vintage home computer
(and yes, the remake of THIS is going to be an FPS as well!)

A racing game featuring cars with missiles to destroy other cars, what an excellent idea!.

Gryzor

@tastefulmrship: Pressing ENTER in the rich text editor will feed a line. You need to press Shift+ENTER to just go a line below, like in Word.

khisanth

i has it on my ipad and lo it is good