News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Star Sabre 128k

Started by Axelay, 14:06, 05 March 09

Previous topic - Next topic

Axelay

Quote from: mr_lou on 06:32, 15 April 09
I can also report that the 128k version runs nicely on a CPC464 with a 64k RAM expansion from dk'tronics.

That is good to know, as I couldn't test that myself.  Also means the extra time I put into trying to get the catalog to work on a 464 wasn't in vain!  :)

khisanth

Well i ordered Star Sabre on cassette and just got a MP-1 today so finally been able to fire it up on the big LCD TV and am really impressed.

Very smooth scrolling, quite tough and looks lovely. Shame there isnt a thumping soundtrack to it!

Which you get with the 128k one it seems!! Ooo I like the additions to the 128k one. Really very well done mate

Gryzor

Quote from: khisanth on 13:47, 06 June 09
Very smooth scrolling, quite tough and looks lovely. Shame there isnt a thumping soundtrack to it!

Which you get with the 128k one it seems!! Ooo I like the additions to the 128k one. Really very well done mate

Yeah, wish we could buy it on a 3" disk... wouldn't it be sweet?

ukmarkh

I've copied it to 3" disk, and made my own cover... anyone interested??? A bit cheeky I know, but what's a bloke to do, I've pleaded with them to sell it to me on 3" disk, even said I'd provide the bloody disk.

Gryzor

Cover? Cover for what? For a 3" jewel case? :)

ukmarkh

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:38, 15 June 09
Cover? Cover for what? For a 3" jewel case? :)

Yep... technically unofficial, but I love this game so much, I wanted a proper cover for it. In fact, I can't wait for new shoot-em-ups for the CPC, I'm a shoot-em-up nutter.