News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Miner Willy - Ich bin ein Berliner?

Started by Shaun M. Neary, 01:33, 17 July 17

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun M. Neary

So after playing a good stint of Manic Miner with @Craigsbar earlier, we discovered Miner Willy's German ancestry.

As you can see, to the left, is Miner Willy in his vacation outfit, dressed in green. To the right, is the prototype of the Ampelmannchen, still seen around in parts of former West Berlin.

Outstanding, isn't it?  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

CraigsBar

Hahaha, I wonder how many more video game characters are hiding in public places?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3t using Tapatalk

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 07:47, 17 July 17
Hahaha, I wonder how many more video game characters are hiding in public places?

One of the security who works in one of the venues I photograph at regularly looks exactly like the bouncers in Target Renegade!!
Moustache and all!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

CraigsBar

Photo evidence is needed lol.

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: CraigsBar on 12:24, 17 July 17
Photo evidence is needed lol.

I value my life too much... I'll try and nab someone elses photo instead.