Author Topic: Thanks for GX4000 Conversions  (Read 361 times)

Offline RetroMal

• Speccy
  • Liked: 16
Thanks for GX4000 Conversions
« on: 04:03, 14 July 18 »
I'd just like to thank those involved in converting so many titles for the GX4000 and putting them here for download.

I wanted to play Wonder Boy on my GX4000 and I have a C4CPC but I couldn't get it working.  Using nocart I created .cpr files but when I ran them I'd get some sort of error - "Bad Command" or "Syntax Error" - I assume my command line was wrong.  So I searched for help and found your page with the hard work already done for me.  I can now play Wonder Boy to my hearts content and other excellent games as well.

Thanks again for your efforts - they are appreciated.

Mal

Offline Gryzor

• Administrator
  • 6128 Plus
  • CPC-Wiki maintainer
    • CPCWiki
  • Liked: 2769
Re: Thanks for GX4000 Conversions
« Reply #1 on: 14:47, 24 July 18 »
Indeed, this is a wonderful project, and a huge one to begin with. I'm really surprised with the output!

Offline chinnyhill10

• 6128 Plus
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/chinnyhill10
  • Liked: 679
Re: Thanks for GX4000 Conversions
« Reply #2 on: 02:53, 25 July 18 »
I'd just like to thank those involved in converting so many titles for the GX4000 and putting them here for download.

I wanted to play Wonder Boy on my GX4000 and I have a C4CPC but I couldn't get it working.  Using nocart I created .cpr files but when I ran them I'd get some sort of error - "Bad Command" or "Syntax Error" - I assume my command line was wrong.  So I searched for help and found your page with the hard work already done for me.  I can now play Wonder Boy to my hearts content and other excellent games as well.

Thanks again for your efforts - they are appreciated.

Mal

It's a great project and very useful.
--
ChinnyVision - Reviews Of Classic Games Using Original Hardware
chinnyhill10 - YouTube