Amstrad Action July 1990 Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the July 1990 issue of Amstrad Action:
- Mine (Simon Tully)
- MusicFX (Simon Tully)
- Twister (Colin Young)
- Bounce (Jonathan Dean) NB 664/6128 only
- Bankswop (N Little) NB 6128 only
- Mine: Use QAOP to control the character.
- MusicFX: Follow the prompts, use space to mark the repeat point in the pattern, and X to get to the keyboard display.
- Bounce: Use cursor keys (left/right/up) or joystick. AA published further amendments in AA60 Forum to create a workable 464 version.
- BankSwop: This utility lets you have four BASIC listings in memory simultaneously. Each can be up to 16k in length. The command |BANK,x swaps between them. When initiated bank 1 is selected. On execution of the |BANK command, the BASIC program is saved into the currently selected bank. Then the new BASIC program is loaded from the new bank. The four banks are numbered 1-4.