This article is about the German fanzine. For details of the 1990s Irish fanzine of the same name, see CPC Forever (Ireland).
CPC forever was a german paper magazine published by Villain.
The magazine was mainly focused on the CPC, but there were interesting articles about other systems / topics, too.
CPC forever #1 (May 2005)
- Behind the scenes: Cpc-forever.com
- Emulator: The story about WinCPC
- Game review: Bumpy
- Game review: Silkworm
- Hardware: connect Competition Pro USB to the CPC
- Interview with Pentagon / Noob Inc.
- RDFS - Ram disc file system
- Using harddiscs with BDOS (BonnyDOS)
- XzentriX Meeting 2005 meeting report
CPC forever #2 (December 2005)
- CP/M: Using Yaze-AG Z80 emulator with Z3Plus
- Game review: Justin
- Game review: MegaPhoenix
- Game review: Power Drift
- Game review: Reisende im Wind
- Game review: Shaolins Road
- Game review: Super Cycle
- Hardware: Building an RGB cable
- Hardware: connection of a 3.5" discdrive with a side switch
- Hardware: Review of the CPC T-Rex
- Interview with Odiesoft
- Programming: Cross-compiling with Z88dk
CPC forever #3 (September 2006)
The third issue was released on the XzentriX Meeting 2006 as a special for the visitors in a printed version. It´s also the first time that CPC forever contains an article in english.
- Meeting Report: Party on the Freusburg (Mittwintermeeting 1)
- Vintage Computer Festival (VCFe 7)
- WinApe Alpha 7
- The Z80 brothers of the CPC - Part 1: The MSX
- Game review: Gates to Hell
- Game review: Karateka
- Game review: Kick Off
- News from France
- Firmware calls under CP/M