Cronosoft is a British software house established in 2003 by Simon Ullyatt to publish new or unreleased games for old 8-bit computers, such as the ZX Spectrum, the Commodore 64 and, of course, the Amstrad CPC.
Their first release was Egghead in Space for the ZX Spectrum, in March 2003.
Amstrad CPC releases
- The Smirking Horror by Jason Davis
- Yarkon Blues by Jason Davis
- Yarkon Blues II: Space Station Zebra by Jason Davis
- Help Inc. by Jason Davis
- Stranded by Kevin Thacker
- Iron Sphere by Ian Munro
- Star Sabre by Paul Kooistra
- Sudoku by Kevin Thacker
- Balloonacy by Kevin Thacker