From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
DMP3160 was a 9-pin printer manufactured by Amstrad.
This was a fairly typical 9-pin Dot-matrix printer with Epson and IBM standards compatibility.
For (detailed) general information about Amstrad/Scheider printers, see:
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Models
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Technical Specifications
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Control Codes
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Support for 7bit Printer Ports
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Character Sets
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Buttons and DIP Switches
- Amstrad/Schneider Printer Resources (User and Service Manuals, Datasheets, ROM-images)
|Print speed:||Draft - 160cps|
|NLQ - 40cps|
|sign matrix:||9x9 or 9x10|
|input voltage:||220 - 240V 50Hz|
- DMP3160 announced in ACU 87-09 page 7.
- DMP3160 Review in PC Schneider International September 1987.
- DMP2000/DMP3160 Adverts for the "new" DMP3160 occurred in ACU 87-11 page 17, ACU 87-12 page 9, ACU 88-01 page 7.
- DMP3000/3160/3250di User Manual (English) (DMP3000/3160 manual from 1986) (plus preface with notes for CPC users from 1990) (unlike the French version, it doesn't include info on DMP3250di's RS232 DIP switches)
- Amstrad DMP3000/3160/3250di User Manual (French)
- DMP3160 User Manual (German)
- DMP3160/DMP3250di/DMP4000/LQ3500/LQ3500di/LQ5000di AMSTPRINT Leaflet (Norwegian)
- DMP3160 ROM Image (32K EPROM, complete; there is no extra ROM in the CPU chip) (dumped from a spanish printer, but should be same for all countries)