The Electric Monk (Ulrich Schreitmüller) was a coder of the German CPC scene. His programs were mostly written in BASIC, but he also worked a lot with BSC's SoundTrakker. Most of his productions were text adventures which featured a comfortable point-and-click type interface.
These days, his CPC is resting in a box in his basement and he mainly plays the odd Amstrad game on an emulator every now and again.
- Electric Monk Demo 3 (demo)
- The Sandman: Love and Magic (game)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Praha (game)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Praha Part II (game)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to London (game)
- Blowaway Bob (game)
- Black Land (music for the game)
The "Hitchhiker's Guide" games were based on a school trip and feature a lot of inside jokes which may not be funny except to one or two people.