From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
Fenyx Kell (Sylvain Guehl) is a french programmer and musician on CPC and CPC +, and a professional musician also specialised in electronic music.
- I.S.C. (1988, shooting game)
- Dingbot (1989, a Boulder Dash clone)
- Time (1991, adventure game)
- Burglar (1991, adventure game, edited by Lankhor within compilation Black Soft (Vol. 1))
- Light Sword (1991, adventure game, aborted)
- Haruspice (1992, RPG, aborted. Dungeon Master clone)
- Ravening (1992, puzzle game. Puzznic clone)
- Le Petit Chevalier (1992, platform game)
- Pignools (1992, puzzle game. Lemmings clone)
- Retry, Ignore & Cancel (1993, platform game)
- Call &BD10'n'oeuf (2005, CPC+ only, platform/puzzle game). 3rd presented at the Amstrad Expo 2005 in Coutances, France.
- Overscanoid (under developpment)
- Podz (CPC+ only, under developpment)
- Demo Phoenix II (1992)
- Sprite Editor (1993, a Sprite editor for AMX Mouse)
- DBD7 (2004, Floppy disk database for CPC, on CPC)
Those are demos of Starkos traker running on a real CPC obviously.
- Alex Kidd in Spectrum Castle