Features (as shown in the Advert)
- Powerful stereo amplifier which utilises the Amstrads full sound capabilities.
- Compatible with the 464, 664, and 6128 omputers.
- Very easy to use. Demonstration software included.
- Enhances most existing software in wonderful stereo.
- No external power supply needed.
- Works with ALL add on's.
- Complete with two high quality 30 watt double cone air suspension speakers in pod mounts, for group listening and a pair of lightwight headphones for personal listening.
- Range of music tapes which complement the Maestro perfectly.
- Can be used with your own Hi-Fi speakers.
- A must for all music lovers.
- Designed by experts.
The Maestro has 3 leads. Two of these leads connect the Maestro to the CPC's power connection. The third lead connects to the CPC's 3.5mm stereo sound connector.
On the back it has 2 DIN 41529 loudspeaker connectors.
On the front it has two dials for adjusting the volume of the left and right sound channels individually, a connection for headphones and a button which chooses output to headphones or speakers.
The Demo cassette contains a program which plays sound through the CPC's sound chip. It can be used to test that the sound is comming through the Maestro correctly.
Actually any stereo Hi-Fi can be plugged into the Jack sound port of the CPC.
This is the ancestor of modern PC external speackers.