From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
Sorry guys, but I don´t believe in this story of a clone called Aleste. I never heard of it before and even google has nothing to tell about it...
- I agree to some extend. The Russian that brought it to our attention seems to know his stuff, but this sounds incredible! On the other hand, why make it up? In any case, I'm going to put a notice in the article itself (why didn't you? :) ) Gryzor 09:19, 3 August 2006 (CDT)
- Btw, that's a very nice article also about the Aleste now. I think we should split this article up and place a list to the sub articles here. -- Prodatron 13:07, 10 August 2006 (CEST)
- Hmm? What exactly do you mean? Gryzor 13:56, 10 August 2006 (CEST)
- I guess Prodatron wants to create two new articles (one for the KCc and one for the Aleste) ans use the "Clones" article as a directory from where you can reach the more detailed articles.
- Ok, the list has been created now -- Prodatron 19:35, 10 August 2006 (CEST)
This page should be a category... --PulkoMandy 09:49, 3 January 2007 (CET)