Vortex Computersysteme from Neckarsulm, Germany, was a hardware and software manufacturer for the Amstrad CPC.
It was founded in 1984 by Mr. Michel and his brother, Mr. Majer and Mrs. Armbruster.
Vortex now is called ICP (Intelligent Computer Peripherals) an is an Adaptec Company, specialized in RAID-Controllers.
- Vortex Disc Drives
- Vortex Expansions RAM card
- Vortex X modul (single ROM board for VDOS)
- Vortex XRS modul (Includes serial RS232 interface and rombox)
- Vortex Winchester Drive (Hard Disc Drive)
- Para Plus
- Vector A maths program to print functions or to find a function which follows given points. Released 1986.