BonnyDOS is a system extension to AMSDOS by Brueggi of Noob Inc. (Timo Brueggmann). This extension allows the use of a harddisc which is connected with the SYMBiFACE II. BonnyDOS uses its own filesystem called BFS16.
- Up to 20 Partitions
- Partition-Size up to 2 GB
- A kind of "ENV-Variables"
- COMMAND-Directory (comparable with C:\DOS)
- optional Autoboot (Basic+BINary files)
- optional Functionkey-Definition
- Protected Files and Directories
With an additional Tool, it is possible to read/write BFS16-Drives on PC. More Tools are available on the BonnyDOS System-Disk.
BonnyDOS has approximatly 45 RSX commands, which can be used in AMSDOS.
|0, |1, |LOGIN, |LOGOUT, |DCOPY, |COPYD, |FCAT, |FDEL, |FGET, |FPUT |COPY, |C, |AMS, |STANDBY, |FORMAT, |MD, |CD, |RD, |DEL, |ATTRIB |RE, |SORT, |FIND, |PART, |CATS, |HERR, |FGET, |FPUT, |FCAT, |FDEL |ECHO.ON, |ECHO.OFF, |RDIR, |GDIR, |SNA, |SETUP, |INFO, |PFREE, |PSIZE, |ADRV, |REBOOT, |FT.ON, |FT.OFF, |PAGE, |GETENV, |SET, |EXAMINE, |TYPE, |VERSION