This article is about the German fanzine. For details of the 1990s Irish fanzine of the same name, see CPC Forever (Ireland).
CPC forever is a german paper magazine which is published by Villain. The magazine is mainly focused on the CPC, but if there are intersting articles about other systems / topics, they will be added, too. Everybody, who wants to contribute, can send articles to Villain.
Currently two issues were released.
CPC forever #1 (May 2005)
- Behind the scenes: Cpc-forever.com
- Emulator: The story about WinCPC
- Game review: Bumpy
- Game review: Silkworm
- Hardware: connect Competition Pro USB to the CPC
- Interview with Pentagon / Noob Inc.
- RDFS - Ram disc file system
- Using harddiscs with BDOS (BonnyDOS)
- XzentriX Meeting 2005 meeting report
CPC forever #2 (December 2005)
- CP/M: Using Yaze-AG Z80 emulator with Z3Plus
- Game review: Justin
- Game review: MegaPhoenix
- Game review: Power Drift
- Game review: Reisende im Wind
- Game review: Shaolins Road
- Game review: Super Cycle
- Hardware: Building an RGB cable
- Hardware: connection of a 3.5" discdrive with a side switch
- Hardware: Review of the CPC T-Rex
- Interview with Odiesoft
- Programming: Cross-compiling with Z88dk