From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
DIY Hardware Projects
Do-it-yourself (DIY) projects...
Communication - RS232 / PC Connection
- AMSSIO RS232 interface
- CPCI RS232 Interface
- Tim Riemann's RS232 interface
- Z80-SIO dual ports RS232 interface for CPC (French)
- ABBA switch (swap drive A: and B:)
- Connecting a 3.5" drive to a CPC6128/664
- Connecting a 3.5" drive to a CPC6128/664 (with photos)
- Connecting a Disc Interface to CPC464+
- Modify PC floppy drives to work on a CPC
- Side Select Switch (force AMSDOS to use Side B)
- AMX Compatible PS/2 and USB Mouse Adapter
- Atari-ST mouse adapter
- Attaching an AT keyboard to the CPC
- HxC Disc Emulator using PC as Storage Medium
- SD Card Disc Drive Emulator
- DIY Tape Socket for CPC6128+
Real Time Clocks
- ACU Realtime Clock (without year counter)
- CPCI Real Time Clock (note: incomplete instructions / schematics due to low-resolution scans)
ROM / RAM Expansions
- ACU Romboard
- Practical Electronics ROMBoard Project
- CPC4MB - 4 MB memory expansion
- Inicron RAM-Box
- Inicron ROM-RAM-Box
- Ramcard 128
TV / Monitors
- Converting an MP1 into an MP2
- Getting a CPC to work with an LCD or plasma TV
- PCAI Video Modulator
- TV SCART cables
How to's / Tutorials
- A Guide to running software on a real CPC!
- Transfering Alkatraz protected tapes and most games!
- Willem Programmer - how to program eproms using the Willem eprom programmer.