From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
Revision as of 21:58, 13 March 2008 by Executioner
- CPCEMU - I wrote this and called it CPCEMU before I'd heard of CPCEMU by Marco Vieth. Now commonly known as RWCPC
- Xexor - Disc editor and copy utility
- ParaDOS - Extended DOS, replacement for AMSDOS with built-in utilities
- Electro Forth - A complete Forth implementation I developed for fun
- ZACK - Unfinished game creator software. Everything got finished except the sound/FX and completed game loader/multi-load code.
- Electro Invaders
- Kiloroid - An Asteroids clone written in 1K for the 2002 Minigame Competition
- KTris - A Tetris clone written in 1K for the 2003 Minigame Competition
- 4KRoids - A 4K version of Kiloroid; unfinished, but playable
- Pacman - A Pacman clone, based on Acornsoft's Snapper
- Cobra Mission - Sample game with ZACK
- Frogger - A conversion of Konami's coin-op game; only works on Plus machines
- Deathchase - A CPC conversion of the ZX Spectrum game by Mervyn Estcourt
- The River Scroll demo