From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
Revision as of 10:08, 3 January 2009 by Kangaroo
The GSEd (Grafischer Spielfeld Editor, Graphic Playground Editor) is an application for the creation of maps / playground for 2D and 3D games. It runs under FutureOS. It has the following ...
- Cut GEs (graphic elements) out of 17 KB or OCP screens
- Create collections (GE sets) of up to 128 different GEs
- Create maps of up to 8190 GEs per map
- Assign field-attributes to positions in the matrix of the map / playground
- Normal field (character can run over it or not, different directions possible)
- Foreground or background (character can move before or behind)
- Jump field (brings you to another level or position)
- Person field (there NPCs can appear)
- "Things" field (where things can be found)
- Rotation field (shows different types of animation)
- Special field (different features)
GSEd is being used for: