An Almost Direct Disk to Cartridge Port.
Also a brilliant Arcade Port.
There is almost no difference between both versions gameplay wise.
Yet as a colourfull non-scroller reflexion game, the CPC/PLUS version is one of the best for 8 bit computers.
Covers from CPCmania
You can download in PDF from CPCmania ( See the links ).
You can download in CPR for use in emulators and BIN from CPCmania ( See the links ).
Videos of CPC version courtesy from Ataru'75 and CholoCPC.
Implementation details and use of Plus hardware
- Mode 0 is used for display
- Plus palette is used for screen transitions (fade in and fade out) and in game (some colours are slightly different to the CPC version)
- Plus raster interrupt is not used
- Plus split screen is not used
- Plus pixel by pixel hardware scroll is not used
- Plus sprites are not used
http://www.cpcmania.com/ ( on the games section : GX4000/CPC+ GAMES )