Did you know?
- When the 664 was being developed, Sugar was already looking (and hinting publicly!) at the 6128
- The CPC 472 was a model released in Spain with an extra unaccessible 8 KB of RAM to circumvent a spanish tax that was charged on imported machines with up to 64 KB memory.
- With a possible total amount of 832 x 288 pixel (576 interlaced) the CPC was the 8 bit homecomputer with the highest screen resolution ever.
- OpenOffice for Windows/Linux is a direct descendant of StarWriter for the CPC.
- The transfer speed of the CPC Booster + serial interface is faster than a standard DSL connection.
- SymbOS can handle more than 50 times bigger hard discs than MS Windows 95A.
- FutureOS can load 178 KB in 9 seconds from floppy disc and manages up to 4 MB of RAM