Difference between revisions of "Octoate"
m (Added category 'CPC scene members')
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 13:52, 9 August 2006
Octoate (Tim Riemann) bought his Schneider CPC in 1985 and joined the scene very late (ca. 1998). He is mostly working on hardware extensions and started the CPC-IDE project, which was the predecessor of the SYMBiFACE II, in autumn 2004 together with Dr.Zed (he developed the hardware) and Tolkin. Most of his soft- and hardware projects were only made for his own usage and never reached the public.
- 7-bit relais card
- CPC-IDE Interface (financial support)
- Flash-ROM-Box (only one prototype, used the Atmel AT90F040 flash rom)
- Flash-ROM-Cartridge for the CPC Plus
- GMX Mouse to CPC Joystick port adapter
- 4-color scanner for a printer (similar to the Dart Scanner)
- ROM-Box (small interface for only one ROM)
- Disc Image Copy (DIC - transfered whole disks over the printer port to a PC)
- Plotter driver for the relais card (controlled a self-made plotter)