Paul Kooistra (AKA Axelay)
- Star Sabre (2007) ‒ an impressive horizontally scrolling shoot-'em-up that was rated 88% in issue 51 of Retro Gamer magazine
- Star Sabre 128K (2009) ‒ an extended version of the same game using 128KB of RAM
- Dead on Time (2010) ‒ another completely different multi-directional shoot-'em-up, with a heavy emphasis on the High-Score burst, that was rated 93% in issue 77 of Retro Gamer and was also awarded a Retro Gamer Sizzler
- Sub Hunter (2011) ‒ a horizontally scrolling shoot-'em-up featuring parallax scrolling that was rated 90% in issue 89 of Retro Gamer and was also awarded a Retro Gamer Sizzler
- Edge Grinder (2011) ‒ a horizontally scrolling shoot-'em-up
Those games are renowned for their smooth and fast animation and high level of difficulty, yet are considered some of the best shoot-'em-ups available for the Amstrad CPC.
Known for additional contributions to his games are: