I think it would be nice to have a menu link to technical documentation and sourcecode (routine collection) on the left side. You then can put articles like 'Hardware scrolling' in this categories... --Octoate 15:14, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
- That's a really good idea - it would be nice to be able to post source code here.... --ChaRleyTroniC 17:00, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
- Indeed it's a nice idea, and I thought about it upon looking at the source code provided over at the Zone. Will add a link when I get back from work :) - Gryzor 22:35, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
Maybe its possible to make a list of all software-houses like Ocean, Alligata etc. Where we can add some nice informations about those companies?
- You can actually add a link yourself. If you go into The Games section you can add a link about Software Houses and start adding. Maybe I will add it to the sidebar as well :) - Gryzor 22:35, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
Why does the crap keep getting posted at the bottom of the main page... bloody spammers! Executioner
- Indeed... I have noticed your work (you always get to it faster than me!), and I really thank you for that. This is what you get for allowing posts without registering, but I think it's worth it continuing like this, at least for a while, and see how it goes... Thanks so much! Gryzor 02:16, 22 July 2006 (CDT)
- I also think, that the "thumb" feature is not working yet. -- Prodatron 03:18, 5 August 2006 (CEST)
- There was something wrong with the filename. I'm not sure about the limitations, but I reuploaded it with a somewhat more sensible filename and it works...