News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by Lazy Dude, 22:15, 16 November 11

Previous topic - Next topic

MacDeath

CPC had great sound when coupled with a proper stereo hiFi... contrary to many other AY machines, it was in stereo...
I remember my CPC was connected to a stereo output and tunes like Robocop or HATE or many others were great...

yet I hope you'll include built in X-MEM +CTC- AY cards just to soup-up the specs... :)

Carnivius

Quote from: MacDeath on 15:19, 30 June 14
CPC had great sound when coupled with a proper stereo hiFi... contrary to many other AY machines, it was in stereo...
I remember my CPC was connected to a stereo output and tunes like Robocop or HATE or many others were great...

I have some cheap speakers & subwoofer thingy I bought from a car boot sale plugged into my CPC and even earlier I was loading up Glider Rider and listening to it's fantastic music through the speakers.   Sounds lovely. :D

This cab thingy looks great. :)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

robcfg

Don't forget Vindicator! Awesome on a stereo hi-fi!

Gryzor

Was it? I just love the tune, but I've never heard it on a hi-fi...

TFM

My best memories with a 20 W Blaupunkt amplifier are the Thundercats. 20 W back the day is about 200 W today ;-) It had tubes, not transistors.

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

spookspring

So does this thing actually work? Think it deserves a video presentation review!
The final frontier - trying to get online with a CPC - Complete!