News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amsoft tapes?

Started by Gryzor, 20:16, 05 August 11

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Well, this isn't strictly hardware but anyway.
In the last RG edition I was surprised to see an Amsoft tape!!! Anyone has one of these?

Pentagon

Me  :D

I collect them since 20 years....

http://www.cpc-imperium.de/

Kindly Regards
Pentagon

Gryzor

Er, no, I meant blank tapes :D

Pentagon

I have them too, i think i should have 20 or 30 blank Amsoft Tapes, still boxed and sealed.

http://www.cpc-imperium.de/empty.html

Maybe thats what you looking for?

Kindly regards
Pentagon

Gryzor

Ohhh crap, yeah, that's the one! Where on earth did you find them? Care selling one - just a tiiiiny teeny one of them? :)

Pentagon

I need to look in my basement to search them. There is a incredible mess downstairs. LOL

Kindly regards
Pentagon

Gryzor

so... can a guy hope? =)

Pentagon

Yes sure of course, i will look and search for that tapes in the next days and keep you informed. If you are a very lucky guy i still have a full sealed box with 10 brandnew pieces. But i am unsure, cause we moved to a new home and i had to put a lot of cpc stuff into trashcan.

I keep you informed mate

Pentagon

Gryzor

...trash....can?? So you haven't heard of other CPC users? :D

Well, if you find even one I'll shut up. And thanks a mil, whichever the outcome!

Pentagon

Well, i asked around some people and nobody was interested in that stuff. Most of that old stuff was some spareparts, faulty and dirty cpc and double common software tapes. I gave away the software to a good friend and the other useless or faulty stuff i put into trashcan. There was nothing expensive or treasure inside, i am not nuts LOL

So dont worry, nothing serious happend, just need more space to live and now i am sorting the rest of stuff in my basement and i will keep you informed.

Regards
Tom / Pentagon

Gryzor

Heheh, I see you. Wish I could rent some storage space around my home...