News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad CPC WiFi

Started by Duke, 07:36, 07 May 16

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpcmaniaco

It also works on an Amstrad CPC 464 with Basic 1.0 :-)

Duke

Sounds great! - Thanks all for testing.

Yes will run another order for more pcb's we've reached 10 more now.

radu14m

Count me in for 1 please ;)

MiguelSky

@Duke: have you made a list?

Duke

Quote from: MiguelSky on 12:25, 29 May 16
@Duke: have you made a list?

Yes, and you are on it (no. 18).

dxs

Hi Duke,
Maybe would you post the list so that everyone knows he has been taken into account, and what is it's rank ?

Duke

Sure, here is the current list, but only from this thread, besides this there is also, emails, pm's and my website, so sort order is not 100% but pretty close:
EDIT:
Orderlist moved to first post:
Amstrad CPC WiFi

If anybody want's off the list let me know, or if I missed anyone.

dxs

Thanks for the list! Glad I asked you missed me, regarding rank I requested in a message page 5 of this topic ;-)

remax

Count me for one... (MotherX4 connector, rts if possible).
Brain Radioactivity

Poliander

I would like to have one, too!
Schneider CPC 664 • X-MEM • Vortex F1-X Drive • CTM 644 • DMP 2160
Schneider CPC 6128 • Z-MEM • M4 Board • MultiPlay + Amiga Mouse • OSSC

ronaldo

I would also like mines with MX4 connector. Thanks for your effort, @Duke  :D

HAL6128

+1 with MX4 connector.
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

Maniac

Could mine please have the MX4 connector? Thanks @Duke

||C|-|E||

I would be great if mine had an MX4 connector too, although is not a big deal to add it myself  :) .

zhulien

I would like 2 of them with MX4 connectors, how do we order?

Duke

Currently this is the way. Once I assemble boards I will pm/email you details as I progress.

Quote from: zhulien on 02:32, 30 May 16
I would like 2 of them with MX4 connectors, how do we order?

Audronic

@Duke

MX4 Connector Please.
Thanks    Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

hsimpson

@Duke: MX4 connector version for me, please.

Duke

Here's the adapter pcb I made for edge connector to mx4 type at a 90 deg angle with classic passthrough.

I think I was a bit too generous with space on the pcb  - it leaves room for a case though.
Anyway there's 9 of those (I'll keep one myself). If anyone wants one with their board it's 7 euro assembled, and 6 if you solder the connectors on yourself.

TotO

I should be wrong, but except if I'm blind, I don't see anywhere the final price. ???
Just in case... Is it OK for you to reorder PCB/parts for peoples that are "interrested" but should be disengaged if not OK?
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Cpcmaniaco

1 adapter assembled for me please.

Duke

The price has been stated a few times, but yeah this thread is getting long  and information is hard to find, I will try updating the first post with this info:

M4 Board with MX4 connector price   40 euro
M4 Board with Edge connector price   43.5 euro
Adapter PCB unassembled/assembled 6/7 euro
Shipping cost to most of europe <100g 3.5 euro
Shipping cost to most of europe <250g 7 euro

2 boards is possible with <100 gram

Shipping is unregistered but fairly quick, took 3 days to Spain.
Registered shipping is about as much as the board :/

And obviously if anyone on the list do not want a board anyway, please send a message and I'll remove you from the list.
Orderlist is maintained here: Amstrad CPC WiFi

Quote from: TotO on 09:46, 30 May 16
I should be wrong, but except if I'm blind, I don't see anywhere the final price. ???
Just in case... Is it OK for you to reorder PCB/parts for peoples that are "interrested" but should be disengaged if not OK?

Audronic

Quote from: Duke on 09:08, 30 May 16
Here's the adapter pcb I made for edge connector to mx4 type at a 90 deg angle with classic passthrough.
If anyone wants one with their board it's 7 euro assembled, and 6 if you solder the connectors on yourself.
Looks Good
I would like 2 of the adapters completely assembled. Please.
add them to my account.

Thanks     Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.

talrek

Hi, great i'm on the list, i should have specified i'm interested in a MX4 format.

Also, is it possible to have i Build-It-Yourself kit ? i like to build thibngs myself, and also it will save you time (and maybe i will receive it sooner  ;D)

Duke

Problem with that is, I would have to sit a mark and sort tiny strips of 0603 caps & resistors, have a proper way to pack very fragile components as the st32f407 and gtl2000 (legs bend easy). So I don't think it's worth the trouble, sorry.

Quote from: talrek on 13:30, 30 May 16
Hi, great i'm on the list, i should have specified i'm interested in a MX4 format.

Also, is it possible to have i Build-It-Yourself kit ? i like to build thibngs myself, and also it will save you time (and maybe i will receive it sooner  ;D )